JDMSPEED FITS Dodge Ram 1500 2500 3500 4500HD 4pcs Tire Pressure Sensor TPMS 433Mhz
Shipping calculated at checkout.
FITS Dodge Ram 1500 2500 3500 4500HD 4pcs Tire Pressure Sensor TPMS 433Mhz
SHIPPING:FREE SHIPPING FROM USA
warranty:One year warranty
Frequency: 433 Mhz
Interchange Part Number: 56029398AB, 56029398AA, 68142397AA, 68241067AA, 68241067AB
Package includes: 4x TPMS Sensor
These sensors require programming. Please check your owners manual or have the sensors programmed at the dealership.
Chrysler; 300; 2012-2016; W/Rubber Stem Snap-in Sensor
Chrysler; 300; 2011
Chrysler; Town & Country Van; 2016-2012
Dodge; Challenger; 2015-2010; W/Rubber Stem Snap-in Sensor
Dodge; Charger; 2012-2016
Dodge; Charger; 2011-2010; W/Rubber Stem Snap-in Sensor
Dodge; Durango; 2015-2011
Dodge; Grand Caravan; 2016-2011
Dodge; Journey; 2015-2011
Dodge; Ram 4500HD; 2012-2013
Dodge; Ram 5500HD; 2012-2013
Dodge; Ram Series Pickup; 2012-2013
Dodge; Ram Series Pickup; 2011-2010; W/Rubber Stem Snap-in Sensor
Fiat; 500; 2016-2012
Fiat 500L 2015-2014
Jeep; Grand Cherokee; 2015-2011
Jeep; Wrangler; 2013-2016 (433 MHZ only)
Mitsubishi Lancer 2013-2011
Mitsubishi Outlander 2013-2011
1. Loosen the tire: Remove the valve cap and core and deflate the tire.
2. Dismount the tire: Clamp the tire onto the tire changer, and adjust the valve at 1 o’clock relative to the tire separation head. Insert the tire tool and lift the tire bead onto the mounting head to discount the head.
3. Dismount the sensor: With a screwdriver remove the fastening screw and sensor from the Valve stem, then loosen the nut and remove the valve.
4. Mount sensor and valve: Slide the valve stem through the valve hole of the rim. Tighten the screw-nut with 4.0 Nm with the help of the positioning pin. Assemble the sensor body against the rim and tighten the screw.
5. Mount the tire: Place the tire on the rim, making sure that the valve faces the separation head at an angle of 180 degrees. Mount the tire over the rim.
There Are No Instructions Included In This Kit.Professional Installation Is Highly Recommended!